UPSC Recruitment 2016
UPSC Recruitment 2016 for 36 Vacancies
Union Public Services Exam is a Govt exam and recruitment conducting body. The main responsibility for UPSC is to perform various examinations in the state and recruit eligible candidates for government departments. Recently UPSC Professor Recruitment notification released an official recruitment notification for the candidates to apply. Candidates suggested checking all eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Application fees, etc. before the commencement of registration. Candidates are required to apply online at website www.upsconline.nic.In Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form of UPSC Recruitment given in following part of this page. People who are eagerly waiting for Union Public Service Commission jobs they can easily apply. We list all the valuable details and notifications of UPSC recruitment so that the candidates will not puzzle while applying for jobs. We will inform you about Jobs in Union Public Service Commission appointing at the earliest.
UPSC Recruitment 2016 for 36 Vacancies
A Job notification has released from Union Public Service Commission for 36 vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post according to the eligibility criteria can apply. Interested candidates can for UPSC Recruitment 2016 for 36 Vacancies apply by filling prescribed format available on the official website. The last date of online submission of application is 1st December 2016. To know furthermore details about UPSC Recruitment 2016 for 36 Vacancies read below like Educational Qualification, Application Fee, etc. Read the information in detail which has mentioned below:
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Name of Posts:
- Deputy Director (Aircraft Engineering)
- Joint Director General
- Assistant Professor (Survey and Engineering)
- Junior Time Scale
No. of Vacancies: There are total 36 Vacancies for above all posts
The required educational qualification together with experience has mentioned below
- Candidate applying for Deputy Director should possess Degree in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering. Besides with eight years experience in aeronautical research and development or design
- The applying candidate for the post of Joint Director General must have Master’s degree from a recognized university. Together with twelve years of experience at a level of Curator and above in a Museum of National or International status
- For the post of Assistant, Professor Candidate should possess Degree in Civil Engineering otherwise equivalent. Also, three years experience in Survey and Engineering
- Candidate should have Degree or Diploma in relevant field or subject
Age Limit: However, the maximum age limit is different for every post
- The candidate applying for the Deputy Director position should not exceed 53 years of age
- For Joint Director General, the candidate should not above 50 years
- Similarly, for remaining two posts, the maximum age limit is 35 years
Application Fee: The applying candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.25/-. Although, the Candidates with SC/ ST/ PH and women candidates of any community have exempted to pay the application fee
Location of the Job: New Delhi, India
- Candidate must be an Indian
- Moreover, all applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post
Selection process: The selection of the candidate based on Interview. The applying candidates have advised filling the application form carefully with correct information. So, that they can shortlist for Interview. The selection process will also follow by a recruitment test.
How to apply: The candidates who are interested can apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2016 for 36 Vacancies. Although, you can do online registrations by filling the prescribed application format available in official website www.upsc.gov.in.
Last date: The last date for submission of application of UPSC Recruitment is 1st December 2016
Fees date: The candidates can pay the application fee before the deadline i.e. 1st December 2016
For Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
For Official Advertisement: Click Here
Current UPSC Recruitment in India
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) latest recruitment notification and existing examination details listed on the page. UPSC is India’s central agency accomplishing recruitment to different ministerial department services and posts under the Union through the grasp of competitive examinations and the Recruitment to posts under the Central Government by Selection through Interview. Three methods make the UPSC Recruitment: – Direct Recruitment, Promotion, and Transfer Basis. The UPSC Recruitment for selection of diverse department placements of Central Government of India. The choice based on Interview or Written Test followed by Personal Interview. Full details like- Education Qualification, Age limits, UPSC Procedure, Brief explanation of the post. And furthermore details for this notification of Union Public Service Commission UPSC Recruitment is mention, Bellow. Online Application Process has started; you can apply online. Do not forget to read official notification before filling UPSC online application form
Latest updates provided by UPSC Recruitment
Apply online for UPSC jobs across India for various posts, etc. through this page, a job posting a website where you can locate all types of useful employment information like Govt Jobs. Here in this page, we list latest and future active jobs and recently closed position of Union Public Service Commission. Along with the current vacancies of UPSC Recruitment Online, it also gives details on the jobs opening, application process, selection process, criteria for applying. Together with jobs location, jobs position, and also the important dates of UPSC Recruitment posted across India. UPSC arranged a universal application for all UPSC Exams. An online interface provided for most of the candidates for interaction either is for fill the application form online. Otherwise, download the application from UPSC Recruitment site. With the reference of this edge, a candidate can locate the application link with desired posts and Deadlines.
The selection of the candidates will base on the written examination chased by intelligence and persona test, which will hold after qualifying the written exam. Service Selection Board conducts Intelligence and Personality test. The Union Public Service Commission shall arrange a list of aspirants who obtain the eligible marks in the written examination. Only those candidates who qualify written test will admit to further test, which will be Intelligence and Personality test. Finally, those candidates who are eligible all stage of the examination will be required to submit. The Original Certificates besides with one photo of each document.
The eligibility criteria for a Selection process, education qualification, and age limit varies for different posts. In General, a candidate must have age in between of 21 to 30 years. Those who believe to appear in public exams must have graduation in any discipline from recognized institution of higher education. There is also one significant point to note that candidates only allowed four attempts for General and OBC category and seven attempts for backward classes. The UPSC examination is not as other exams as it not only test ability, technical knowledge or general awareness. It is an exam that overall mentally and in detail understanding of questions with comes to an answer that includes all dimensions in sequence manner. If you are truly sure regarding the eligibility for this position, then you should go for it. Union Public Service Commission will engage only eligible and richly deserved candidates only.
The UPSC examination held into two stages of written exams i.e. The Preliminary and the Main Examination. The UPSC Recruitment local paper consists Indian language to be selected by the candidates, Essay & General Studies, English language which includes some current orientation as well as gone throughout the newspapers and magazines and lastly someone optional subject related your domain knowledge.
- Written Examination: The written test will consist of 9 papers of conventional essay type in the topics given in notification out of two papers will be of qualifying character.
- Every paper will be of three hours duration.
- Candidates will have the option to reply all the question papers, except Paper-1 in English or Hindi.
- They shall summon Candidates who obtain such smallest amount of qualifying marks in the written fraction of the Main Examination as may be fixed by the Commission at their discretion for a Personality Test or an interview. The number of candidates to ask for an interview will be about twice the number of vacancies to fill.
- The interview will carry 275 marks (with no minimum qualifying marks).
- A Board who will have before them a record of candidate’s career will interview the candidate. They will ask questions on matters of general curiosity.
- The purpose of the interview is to assess the personal correctness of the candidate for an occupation in public service by a Board of competent and unbiased observers.
- Final: Marks thus gained by the contenders in the Main Examination (written part as well as interview) would determine their final ranking. Candidates will allot to the various Services keeping in view their ranks in the examination and the preferences expressed by them for the various services and posts.
All of the above information has collected from official advertisement. If you want to know moreover details UPSC Recruitment Vacancy details, age limit selection process, a condition of applying or if you want to see the full advertisement for recruitment the page is only for the candidates who are looking for UPSC Recruitment Projects. We are giving her the complete list of latest first jobs vacancies declared by UPSC Recruitment.