RGIPT Recruitment 2016 for 8 Vacancies
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Notification for 8 Vacancies in Various Disciples has released officially. It is also excellent news for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh. So that interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this RGIPT Recruitment 2016 for 8 Vacancies. Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology has released the notification for 8 Vacancies in the official website www.rgipt.ac.in. In our website, moreover, we have given direct link of RGIPT Recruitment 2016.
Name of the organization: Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT)
Name of Post:
- Deputy Registrar
- Medical Officer
- Law Officer
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- (Civil) Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Security Officer
- Junior Engineer (HVAC)
No. of Vacancies: There are total 8 Vacancies for above all posts in RGIPT Recruitment
- Candidates should have Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent. Otherwise nine years of experience as Assistant Professor and above with experience in educational administration.
- The candidate must possess MBBS or Diploma in a proper branch of Medicine plus at least one year experience in a recognized hospital
- For the post of Law Officer Candidate must possess LLB degree from any reputed Law University or Institute with 55% marks
- Required qualification for Assistant Engineer is B.E. / B. Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering with five years experience in maintenance of Electrical works
- Assistant Civil Engineer post requires a qualification of BE/ B. Tech in Civil Engineering together with five years of expertise in the field
- A Bachelors or Masters Degree with minimum 55% percent of marks has required for the post of Assistant Security Officer. Although five years of experience in armed or civil forces
- The candidate applying for Junior Engineer should possess first Class Bachelor degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with two years experience
Age Limit: For the first three posts the upper age limit is 45 years, and 40 years for the posts of Assistant. The candidate should not exceed 35 years for the office of Junior Engineer
Application Fee: The candidates with General and OBC category should pay the application fee of Rs.200/-. The application fee has not required for the candidates with SC/ ST and PWD categories.
Pay Scale: The pay scale besides with pay has mentioned below
- 15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs.7600/- (Deputy Registrar)
- 15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs.5400/- (Medical Officer & Law Officer)
- (Assistant Engineer electrical, civil & Security Officer) Rs.9300-34800 with grade pay of Rs.4600/-
- For Junior Engineer (HVAC) Rs.9300-34800 with grade pay of Rs.4200/-
Location of the Job: Amethi, Uttar Pradesh
Eligibility Criteria: Must be an Indian
The selection process based on candidate previous record and their performance in Interview. So, the candidates will shortlist through a test. Then the shortlisted candidates will call for Interview.
How to apply: Interested candidates may apply online for RGIPT Recruitment 2016 for 8 vacancies through the official website by filling the application form also available at www.rgipt.ac.in. Moreover, candidates have advised filling the particulars correctly in the application form. And then send it to the given address.
Address: Although, send the filled application fee to the Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT) Bahadurpur, Mukhetia More, Post: Harbanshganj, Amethi- 229304, Uttar Pradesh
Last date: The last date for submitting applications is 16th December 2016
For Official Website: www.rgipt.ac.in
For Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE