NMRCL Recruitment 2016 for 745 Vacancies
A Job notification has released from Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd for 745 vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post according to the eligibility criteria can apply. So, interested candidates can for NMRCL Recruitment 2016 for 745 Vacancies apply by filling prescribed format available on the official website. The last date for submission of application is 15th December 2016. To know furthermore details about B NMRCL Recruitment 2016 for 745 Vacancies read below like Educational Qualification, Application Fee, and PayScale, etc. Read the information in detail which has mentioned below:
Name of the organization: Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Name of Post:
- Station Controller/ Train Operator
- Customer Relations Assistant
- Engineer/ Electrical
- Electronics/ Engineer
- Engineer/ Mechanical
- Account Assistant
- Office Assistant
No. of Vacancies: There are 745 Vacancies for above all posts in NMRCL Recruitment
- The candidate must possess three years Engineering Diploma in related subject for the post of Station Controller and also for the posts of Jr. Engineer
- Candidates who are applying for Customer Relations Assistant should have Graduation Course in any Discipline together with a Computer literacy
- The qualification for the posts of Assistant is B.A. or B.Sc. or B.Com otherwise; it’s Equivalent from the recognized university.
- Graduate in any discipline from Government recognized University with one year course in Office Management and Secretarial Practice is required qualification for the post of Stenographer.
- The candidate who is applying for the post of Maintainer should possess ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade
Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and the maximum age limit should 28 years. Moreover, the candidates applying for the post of Maintainer should not exceed 25 years of age.
Application Fee: The applying candidates with UR, OBC, and Ex-servicemen must pay the application fee of Rs.400/-. Although the SC/ ST/ PWD candidates should pay Rs.150/- as application fee
Pay Scale: The following pay scales are for all posts
- The pay scale for the post of Station Controller and Jr. Engineer is Rs. 13500-25520/-
- The post of Maintainer will get the pay scale of Rs.8000-14140/-
- For the remaining positions, the pay scale will be Rs.10170-18500/-
Location of the Job: Delhi
Eligibility Criteria: Must be an Indian
The selection of the candidates has based on written test, Skill test as well as Interview. However, the candidates will shortlist through online registrations. So, the shortlisted candidates will intimate soon about the examination. Moreover, the qualified candidates will call for Interview.
How to apply: The candidates who are eligible for above post may apply online through NMRCL Recruitment 2016 for 745 Vacancies official website i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com. Therefore, no other modes of application will accept. So that you can fill the application form for NMRCL Recruitment 2016
First Date: The online registrations have already started i.e. from 7th November 2016
Last date: The last date for online registrations is 15th December 2016
Fees date: So as to pay the application fee in time, the candidates should pay in until 7th November 2016 to 19th December 2016
For Official Website: www.delhimetrorail.com
For Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE