IPFT Recruitment 2016 for 7 Vacancies
Excellent opportunity for the candidates who have completed 12th Pass + higher studies. A Job Notification has released from IPFT Recruitment 2016 for 7 Vacancies for several posts. So that interested candidates can apply through offline only. Graduates can apply for these posts by filling an application form and then send it to the given address. Furthermore, details about IPFT Recruitment 2016 for 7 Vacancies, like a location of the job, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Applying process, candidates can read below.
Name of the organization: Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology
Name of Post:
- Scientist (Bioscience)
- Scientist (Pilot Plant)
- Hindi Translator
- Technical Assistant (Library)
- Office Assistant
- Laboratory Attendant
No. of Vacancies: Total 7 Vacancies for the above all posts in IPFT
- The candidate applying for Scientist positions should possess B.Sc Degree with minimum two years of experience in the field
- The candidate must possess Master Degree in Hindi as well as two years of experience in translation work of Hindi to English
- Candidate must graduate with B. Lib. Science with two years experience in Library Operation together with knowledge of Data Entry Operation or Typing
- Applying candidates should possess Intermediate besides with data entry operation with typing
- The interested candidates applying for Laboratory Attendant should qualify in 10th Standard as well as two years of experience in a Laboratory.
Age Limit: The maximum age of the applying candidate should or not above 28 years
Application Fee: The Application fee has exempted for SC/ ST/ PWD. But the UR/ OBC candidates should pay Rs.500/- as application fee which will be non-refundable
Pay Scale: The pay scale together with grade pay has mentioned below
- For first three posts, pay scale is Rs. 9,300-34,800; GP 4,200
- 5,200-20,200; GP 2,800
- 5,200-20,200; GP 1,900
- 5,200-20,200; GP 1,800
Location of the Job: Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria: Must be an Indian
Selection process: The candidates will get the mail or post for information about written test or Interview. So, the candidates will shortlist by application forms
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply for IPFT Recruitment 2016 for 7 Vacancies by filling the prescribed format of application available in official website www.ipft.gov.in with required qualified certificates and surely attach a photocopy. And then send it to the given address.
Address: Although, send the application form along with all essentials to the Director, Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology (IPFT). An Autonomous Institution of Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Govt. of India Sector-20, Udyog Vihar, Opposite Ambience Mall, NH-8, Gurgaon – 122 016 (Haryana)
Last date: The last date for submitting application forms is after 30 days of publication of this advertisement.
For Official Website: www.ipft.gov.in
For Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE