IIT Recruitment 2016 for 85 Vacancies
Indian Institute of Technology has released a recruitment notification to fill posts in various departments and start inviting online Applications from young & dynamic aspirants. Interested candidates can check the job details, eligibility from this page. The Online Application Link will also be available on its official website. The recruitment details for example Eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limits, Pay Scale, Application Mode, Application Fee & Process has given below. Read the information IIT Recruitment Notification in detail.
Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Technology
Name of Post:
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 15
- A Junior Technical Superintendent – 19
- Junior Lab Assistant – 18
- Junior Assistant – 31
- Assistant Coach – 01
- Driver Grade II – 01
No. of Vacancies: Total 85 Vacancies for above all posts
- Bachelors Degree with knowledge of computer office applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education as well as Diploma in coaching from NIS, Patiala.
- Sc (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)
- MCA/ Diploma in Engineering (Computer Science/ Electrical/ Civil)
- Sc/ B.Tech (Electronics/ Computer Science/ Chemistry/ Physics)
Age Limit: Candidates should be between minimum18 and maximum 32 years as per government rule
- General Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-
- ST/SC/ candidates should not pay application fee
Pay Scale: The pay scale together with grade pay has mentioned below
- Junior Technical Superintendent – Rs.9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- pay scale for Junior Technical Superintendent – Rs.9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- For Junior Lab Assistant – Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay 2000/-
- Junior Assistant – Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay 2000/-
- Assistant Coach – Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay 2000/-
- Driver Grade II – Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay 2000/-
Location of the Job: All over India
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must be an Indian
Based on verification of documents, interview, moreover academic examination or professional examination. However, candidates will be selected based on the performance in Interview. Applicant is required to produce all original certificates, a self-attested copy of each of them and a recent passport size color photograph, on the day of the written test as well as interview
How to Apply Application for IIT Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates go through official website www.iitr.ac.in so as to fill the online application form and submit the last date of IIT Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Assistant, Junior Superintendent, and Junior Lab Assistant.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Visit the official website of IIT Recruitment www.iitr.ac.in.
- Choose Online Apply Link
- Now full fill application forms as per instructions and also attach necessary certificates.
- Finally, choose Submit option.
- Take a copy of printout for further reference.
- Then send through post
First Date: candidates can submit of Online Application i.e. from 4th November 2016.
Last Date: Online Application will closed from 28th November 2016.
Fees date: Last date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application: 05th December 2016
For Official Website: www.iitr.ac.in
For Official Advertisement: CLICK HERE